· Joan Robinson’s historical time and the current state of post-Keynesian growth theory, with Mark Setterfield, Cambridge Journal of Economics, available here .
· Autonomous Demand and Economic Growth in Mexico: Theory and Empirics, with Barbieri Goes, M. C. and Gahn, S., Review of Keynesian Economics, forthcoming.
· Investment, Autonomous Demand and Long Run Capacity Utilization: An Empirical Test for the Euro Area, with Barbieri Goes, M. C., Economia Politica, available here
· How Short is the Short Run in the Neo-Kaleckian Growth Model?, Review of Political Economy, available here
· COVID-19 and Economic Losses: the Role of Policies and Structural Conditions, Journal of Risk and Financial Management, with Andrade, P.D.S., Barbieri Goes, M.C., Corburger, C., Gurgone, A., Ker´enyi, A., Mart´ınez H., Turco, E. M. and Wang W., available here
· When is the Long Run? - Historical Time and Adjustment Periods in Demand-led Growth Models, Metroeconomica, available here
· Infection IS the Cycle: Unemployment, Output and Economic Policies in the COVID-19 Pandemic, Review of Political Economy, February 2021
· ‘Original Sin’ in Latin America (2000-2015): theory, empirical assessment and alternatives, Revista de Economia da Universidade Federal do Paran´a (UFPR), with Barbieri Goes, M. C. and Diniz Moraes, V., v. 40, n. 72, 2019
· ‘Essays on Macrodynamic Theory, Historical Time and Climate Change’, The New School for Social Research and Sapienza University of Rome, available here